Pringles Win Personalized T-Shirt Promotion("PROMOTION")
- ORGANISER & ELIGIBILITY
- Get a FREE Pringle’s Shirt Promotion ("Promotion") is organized by Kellogg Asia Marketing Inc. (Malaysia branch) (the"Organiser") and is open to all legal residents of Malaysia aged 18 years and above.
- The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in the Promotion:
- Employees of the Organiser (including its affiliated and related companies) and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers, sisters and spouses); and/or
- Representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or Promotion service providers of the Organiser (including its affiliated and related companies), and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers, sisters and spouses).
- PROMOTION PERIOD
- The Promotion shall be start on 01/08/2022 at "00:00:01" to 31/08/2022 at "23:59:59" ("Contest Period"). The Organiser reserves the right to revise the Promotion Period at any time by publishing a notification on Pringle’s Malaysia Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/PringlesMalaysia). All submissions received after the Promotion Period will be null and void without further notice.
- SUBMISSION & QUALIFYING CRITERIA
- To participate in the Promotion, participants need to purchase a minimum RM20 worth of any Pringles Participating Products (107g/102g) from any Lotus’s Outlets in Malaysia throughout the Promotion Period.
- The proof of purchase (“POP”) required to enter the Promotion is one (1) original printed receipt showing the purchase of a minimum RM20 of Pringles Participating Products (107g/102g ) during the Promotion Period. Each valid POP entitles participants to 1 entry into the Promotion. A maximum 2 combined receipts is permitted for the Promotion. The Promotion is valid in all Lotus’s Outlets in Malaysia.
- Participants are entitled to one (1) entry for every Valid POP submitted. Participants are entitled / eligible to submit more than one (1) entry throughout the Promotion Period, but each entry must be accompanied by a Valid POP. Subsequent entries with duplicated receipts will be disqualified.
- The submission of entries must be done either via scanning the QR code on the visual banner for submission via WhatsApp Messaging (“WM”) or direct WM from any registered mobile number to +6011-23651742. Participants are required to submit the following details: i) Full name, ii) NRIC number as per MyKad (or any government issued ID) and iii) Photo of Proof of Purchase for entry.
NAME < space > NRIC or Government Issued ID number
Whatsapp to +6011-23651742
- Participants will be identified by their NRIC number and POP photo submitted in their entries.
- Participants must retain the Valid POP submitted throughout the Promotion Period for verification and redemption of prizes. Failure to present the Valid POP upon request shall result in forfeiture of the prizes.
- The Valid POP provided pursuant to a request under Clause 3.6 must be identical to the one provided by participants when they submit their entry. If the Organiser has any reasons to believe that participants have shared any POP with another person, their entries or submissions will be invalid and they will lose any rights they may have to claim the prize.
- Entries must be received during the Promotion Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Organiser. No acknowledgement of receipt will be sent by the Organiser for the entries received. Records of the Organiser and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- The Organiser shall not be liable for any delay, lost, damaged and/or non-receipt of submissions, any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, or any problems or technical malfunction of our telecommunications network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.
- The Organiser is not responsible if participants’ mobile device or desktop is not sufficiently capable for the purpose of submitting an entry, including having the requisite photograph capability.
- The list of Participating Products is set out below:
Pringles Original 107g / 102g
Pringles Sour Cream & Onion 107g / 102g
Pringles Hot & Spicy 107g / 102g
Pringles Saucy BBQ 107g / 102g
Pringles Cheese 107g / 102g
- There are 500 Prizes to be won throughout the contest period, the total of which are worth up to RM 22,500:
PRINGLE’S SHIRT (WORTH RM45)
(each a "Prize", and collectively "Prizes").
- The redemptions are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Any failure by the participant to comply with this Promotion Terms & Conditions imposed by the Organiser may result in the Prize being cancelled or withdrawn without any liability whatsoever to the Organiser. Any failure to comply with the conditions imposed by the prize supplier(s) may result in the Prize being cancelled or withdrawn without liability to the Organiser or the prize supplier(s).
- Any additional charges incurred for redemption of the Prize such as transportation charges shall be borne by the participant.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the selected participant and to select an alternative participant if (i) the selected participant is unable to produce the requested Valid POP for his or her entry when asked; or (ii) the Organiser has reason to believe that the selected participants have breached any of the Promotion Terms & Conditions, tampered with the Promotion or claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. In such instances, the selected participant will lose his or her right to win the Prize.
- The Organiser shall reserve the absolute right to substitute the Prize with another of similar value, at any time by providing a written notice to the participants at any time without prior notice.
- The Prize and all elements of the Prize must be taken as a whole when offered or the Prize will be forfeited, and if forfeited, the Organiser will not be liable. The Prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash or its equivalent.
- The Prizes are for personal use and must not be sold or used for commercial purposes. Where applicable, the participant(s) shall be solely responsible for the taxes or duties that may be imposed on the Prizes.
- SELECTION OF SUCCESSFUL REDEMPTION
- Eligible entries must comply with the submission and qualifying criteria as set out under Clause 3.0 above.
- First 500 entries will be shortlisted and stand to redeem the Pringle’s Shirt worth RM45.
- Participants will be contacted via mobile phone by the appointed agency for verification. Should the first attempt to contact the eligible winner fail (such as getting no reply, telephone number not in service and / or no connection, etc.), another two (2) attempts will be made within the next 24 hours of the first telephone call. Where such further attempts are unsuccessful, the Organizer reserves the right to select the next eligible winner. The Organizer shall not be held liable in the event the eligible participants cannot be contacted for whatever reasons.
- Participants may send multiple entries. However, each participant may only redeem up to five (5) Prizes throughout the Promotion Period. Prizes are subject to availability.
- All prizes must be claimed within one (1) month from the date of confirmation details ("Redemption Period"). All unclaimed prizes after the Redemption Period shall be forfeited.
- The Organizer shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to substitute the prizes with another of similar value, at any time without prior notice. The prizes are non-transferable, and all prizes are given on an “as- is” basis and are not exchangeable for cash or its equivalent.
- The Organizer's decision is final and binding. No further correspondence or appeal will be entertained. Any additional charges incurred for redemption of the prize such as transportation charge shall be borne by the winner.
- REDEMPTION ANNOUNCEMENT
- The announcement of redemption will be made on Pringle’s Malaysia Facebook page when all Prizes have been redeemed.
- PRIZE REDEMPTION / DELIVERY
- All valid redemption submissions received will be serialised based on the date and time of the submission received by the Organiser.
- In the event that any Prizes are unclaimed the Organiser reserves the right to revoke or invalidate the tickets issued in any manner it deems fit.
- Once the Prize is correctly claimed in accordance with the Promotion Terms & Conditions, the Prize will be sent via mail to the participant’s address recorded by the Organiser during the confirmation of their details within one month from the date the participants are contacted for confirmation of their details.
- Winners will be directed to a microsite to select designs (1 out of 3), colours (1 out of 3) and size. Once a T-shirt is correctly claimed, the T-shirt will be delivered to the individual named in the submitted redemption form, at the nominated address through an appointed courier company. The Organiser will endeavour to arrange for delivery within approximately fourty (40) days from the date of redemption submission of each unique code. Delivery time will depend on the qualified participant's named address. Pringles and its employees, agencies and representatives associated with this Promotion are not responsible for any delayed, lost, stolen, misdirected or damaged shipments.
- The Valid POP must be identical to that provided by the participant when submitting the entry. If, in the Organiser's sole opinion, the participant has shared any POP with another person, the entries or submissions will be invalid and the participant will lose any rights to claim the Prize.
- All unclaimed Prizes shall be forfeited.
- The Organiser and its appointed fulfilment agency shall be entitled to request the original MyKad or the originals of other supporting documents or materials for verification purposes. The Organiser also reserves the right to request participants to sign a participant's deed of release or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Organiser deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a Prize. In the event that a participant cannot provide suitable proof, the participant will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- RIGHTS OF THE ORGANISER
- By participating in the Promotion, participants give their consent and absolute right to the Organiser to use their names, likeness, photographs and Prizes as materials for the purposes of advertising, marketing, trade and/or publicity, without any prior notice. The participants shall not be entitled to claim ownership and/or other forms of compensation for the use of the materials by the Organisers.
- The Organiser reserves the right to modify, suspend and/or cancel the Promotion and/or this Promotion Terms & Conditions at any time by publishing a notification on Pringle’s Malaysia Facebook page at (https://www.facebook.com/PringlesMalaysia). Participants agree that their continued participation in this Promotion shall be treated or deemed as acceptance and agreement of the Promotion Terms & Conditions herein (as may be amended from time to time).
- The Organiser reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of the entries and participants' details (including a participant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a participant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Organiser to validate their entry, the participant will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Organiser's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win.
- The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant who the Organiser has reason to believe has breached any of the Promotion Terms & Conditions contained herein and/or that is found or suspected of tampering with the Promotion submission process or the operation of the Promotion. The Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to the Promotion.
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and shall remain the property of the Organiser who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
- LIABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Nothing in these Promotion Terms & Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory guarantees or warranties.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, the Organiser (including its employees, agencies and representatives associated with this Promotion) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Organiser's control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference;
- any entry, claim or Prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Organiser) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Organiser;
- any variation in the Prize value to that stated herein; or
- any misuse of the Prize.
- In the event of any discrepancies between this Promotion Terms & Conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with this Promotion, this Promotion Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
- Failure by the Organiser to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Organiser's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, participants and their heirs shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents (including death) resulting from their participation in the Promotion and/or utilization of the Prize and agree to irrevocably and unconditionally release and hold the Organiser free and harmless of any liability for any reason whatsoever.
- The Organiser accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the participants must seek their own independent financial advice with regards to the tax implications relating to the Prize or acceptance of the Prize.
- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- Each participant’s participation in the Contest is conditional upon the participant consenting to the Organiser and its affiliated companies and business units, service providers and agencies using the participant’s personal data for the following purposes:
- to notify the participant if he/she has won any Prize;
- to conduct, manage, and administer the Promotion including verifying the identity of participants for participation or prize collection;
- for consumer research and analysis, promotional, publicity, advertising and marketing purposes; and
- for the Organiser and its affiliates to obtain feedback on its products and services.
- Personal information collected by the Organiser shall include participant’s name, age, government issued ID, mobile number, email address, and any other information which may identify the participant, as well as supporting identification documents as may be required ("Personal Information").
- Each participant is free to revoke his or her consent to the processing of his or her Personal Information by sending a message to the Organiser as stated below. However, the participant understands that by doing so, he or she hereby withdraws his or her participation from this Promotion. The Organiser will use its best endeavours to keep all Personal Information processed for this Promotion strictly confidential.
- The Organiser and its affiliated companies and business units may share a participant's Personal Information between themselves for administrative purposes, and with third parties supporting their administrative and business functions. In some cases, this may involve the storage, use, disclosure or other processing, or transfer of participant's Personal Information outside of Malaysia.
- The Organiser and its affiliated companies and business units may also share a participant's Personal Information with third parties to carry out cross-promotion.
- how a participant may access the Personal Information that is held by the Organiser and seek correction or deletion of such information; and
- how a participant may complain about a privacy breach and how the Organiser will deal with such a complaint.
- Interpretation of the Promotion Terms & Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of the Organiser. By entering this Contest, participants agree to be bound by the Promotion Terms & Conditions and the decisions of the Organiser shall be final and binding on all participants. No appeal shall be entertained for any reason whatsoever. The Organiser reserves the right to revise the Promotion Terms & Conditions at any time by publishing a notification on Pringle’s Malaysia Facebook page
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a participant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that participant invalid.
- The Promotion and this Promotion Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and be subject to the exclusive jurisdictions of the courts of Malaysia.
- If any of the provisions of these Promotion Terms & Conditions is adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the remaining Terms & Conditions contained herein shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and remain enforceable between the parties.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Participants provide their information to the Organiser and not to any social media platform. Participants completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.
- Should the participant have any inquiry regarding the Promotion, he or she may send a message to +6011-23651742 for more information.